It may not be spectacular...but it promises to be hilarious!

It may not be spectacular...but it promises to be hilarious!

Saturday 15 March 2014

Back to the diet...strepsils, lemsip and fry ups...

It is the weekend and that means a fry up in our house!

Since being sold the Pampered Chef deep covered baker, I have actually been cooking! Thanks for that Johanna Doerr and Amanda Green! You were right...it is a magic, miracle, pot! (And an absolute bargain after hosting a party!)







So far...no major disasters, although I haven't informed the local fire service of the new purchase. I am guessing they would have advised against it, and told me to keep Ben cooking...how is he the responsible one...?


Anyway, we are all feeling pretty rough after a very long week! So today, I got up, made a lemsip, threw a handful of strepsils into my mouth and started cooking a very large fry up. I hope there isn't a limit on how many strepsils one person can have... That would make an embarrassing afternoon in A&E...don't try it at home, just in case!!!


So, maybe the diet isn't perfect, but I very much doubt we are over the calorie limit and we have eaten within the 8 hour eating window...now just to stick to the 16 hour fasting and possibly a work out...? Oh and I put coleslaw on it...that is veg...right?


Maybe some yoga in the park tomorrow...we shall see!?!

2 comments:

  1. Lol - you think your week was long?

    Enjoy your yoga in the park tomorrow. You've got to do it now we all know about it or you'll look flaky!

    I have doubled my children and might be extra bossy until I realise they are not listening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben has suggested doing a yoga for Mum's session in the park...only I can't even get him to start doing it at the moment, so yoga for the ice cream lover sessions have not been a success!

    ReplyDelete